The Eider Antlia jacket is a stylish, functional and comfortable jacket that benefits from Eider's Defender Rc Pro Stretch fabric and Thermal Control System.
- Defender Rc Pro Stretch:
- Highly waterproof and breathable fabric with great flexibility and a cotton feel. Waterproof rating: 15000mm. Breathability: 20000 g/m2/24H.
- The most famous brand name associated with spandex. A synthetic fibre known for its exceptional elasticity, it is stronger and more durable than rubber.
- Thermal Control System:
- Uses various weights of Primaloft Sport Insulation, as well as Cormax and ultra soft velvet on the neck to provide optimal thermal regulation without adding weight or restricting mobility.
- PrimaLoft Sport:
- The perfect combination of high performance insulation and value. This technology combines ultra-fine and multi-diameter fibres for specific performance characteristics. The specially treated ultra-fine fibres help to form a water resistant insulating structure, while the multi-diameter fibres help to build loft.
- Thermally efficient fabric that is quick-drying, soft and warm. Particularly useful in areas prone to rubbing.
Defender Rc Pro Stretch, Thermal Control System, removable hood, full front zip under double flap, powder skirt w/non-slip band, Lycra cuffs w/thumb loops, chest pocket w/waterproof zip, hand pockets w/zips under flaps, bottom sleeve ski pass pocket w/zip under flap, pre-shaped elbows.