The Zodiac Helmet from Edelrid is a lightweight and extremely stable hybrid helmet which is perfect for climbing, mountaineering and via ferratas.
It has a robust and impact-resistant injection-moulded ABS shell with an expanded polystyrene foam inner shell for reliable shock absorption. The wing-fit system and rear adjustment dials ensure that this helmet fits all sizes and guarantees outstanding safety as well as comfort. In addition to this, in order to aid comfort, the chin strap is fully adjustable and the closure system sits just under the ear to avoid any chafing. The large vents allow a constant supply of fresh air to keep you from over heating.
There are four robust head torch clips to keep a head torch from slipping off if you are out in the dark and the cradle of the helmet folds inside which significantly reduces the pack size when it is not in use. It is also supplied with spare padding.
- Shell: Injection-moulded ABS shell
- Inner: Expanded polystyrene
- Wing Fit system
- Adjustable chin strap
- Air vents
- Folding cradle
- 4 headtorch clips
- Spare padding included
- Head circumference: 54-62cm
- Weight: 359g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.