The Topaz Pro Dry CT is a lightweight sport climbing rope with state of the art ColorTec braiding technology. It has been given a Thermo Shield treatment to increase suppleness and improve handling, and also has a Pro Dry finish that repels dirt and water. The ColorTec braiding process creates a different braiding pattern for each half of the rope, making each half and the middle mark easy to identify.
- ColorTec braiding technology technology
- Pro Dry finish
- Thermo Shield treatment
- Rope type: Single / half / twin
- Number of falls: 8 / >30 / >30
- Impact force: 8.9kN / 6.5kN / 10.2kN
- Dynamic elongation: 31% / 29% / 28%
- Static elongation: 8% / 8.1% / 5.5%
- Sheath proportion: 37%
- Diameter: 9.2mm
- Length: 60m
- Weight: 59g/m
You may also like....