The Swift Pro Dry is a single rope, half rope and twin rope all in one. With its 8.9-millimetre diameter, it is one of the skinniest single ropes on the market. It has been given a Thermo Shield treatment to increase suppleness and improve handling, and also has a Pro Dry finish that repels dirt and water. The ColorTec braiding process creates a different braiding pattern for each half of the rope, making each half and the middle mark easy to identify. Please note that this rope is not suitable for working routes or top roping.
- Pro Dry finish
- Thermo Shield treatment
- ColorTec braiding technology
- Rope type: Single / half / twin
- Number of falls: 5 / 22 / 22
- Impact force: 8.8kN / 6.7kN / 10.4kN
- Dynamic elongation: 33% / 30% / 28%
- Static elongation: 9% / 8.6% / 5.3%
- Sheath proportion: 34%
- Diameter: 8.9mm
- Length: 70m
- Weight: 52g/m
You may also like....