The Safety Super II 11.0mm x 50m Reel Rope from Edelrid is the static workhorse in the Edelrid stable. The static ropes in our Safety Super II series guarantee maximum abrasion resistance, minimum shrinkage and low elongation values. They are designed to run easily through abseil, belay and rescue devices, making them suitable for a wide range of uses.
- Length: 50m
- Diameter: 11mm
- Twined & shrunk sheath construction for maximum abrasion resistance & minimal shrinkage
- Tracer threads in the sheath indicate rope diameter
- Dimensionally stable thanks to twisted yarns positioned in parallel in the core of the rope
- Thermo Shield treatment for perfect handling
- 11mm version is approved for use with ActSafe ascenders
You may also like....