The No Matter Whatâ„¢ Duffel X-Large from Eagle Creek, is constructed using a water repellent Bi-Techâ„¢ fabric with exceptional strength to weight ratio. This gigantic 133L duffel was designed to withstand the elements and conquer the road ahead - right by your side. Built to travel to the four corners of the world. Its got tons of haul handles, lockable zippers to secure your things when itâ€™s checked and a stuff pouch for compressed, easy storage when the journey is through. This duffel dreams of rugged landscapes and meeting your ever-changing, versatile, travel needs. Itâ€™s long been a traveller favourite.
- Abrasion-resistant, water repellent, Bi-Techâ„¢ fabric with protective storm flap shields gear from the rough and tough, rain or shine.
- Strategic seam reinforcement in high-stress areas, hearty webbing, and high strength to weight ratio heavy-duty Bi-Techâ„¢ fabric
- Roll and stash in stuff pouch for a compressed storage option; stuff sac also doubles as smart place to stash your muddy shoes or gear.
- Padded adjustable (and removable) shoulder strap for hauling gear over your shoulder, with non-slip centre haul handle, and side grab handles, to get your cargo from here to there.
- 10 lockable zippers on main compartment so you can lock your bag should you choose to check or stash it
- Front zippered pocket for quick stash items
- External compression straps stabilize internal cargo
- No Matter What Warranty
- Capacity: 133L
- Weight: 1.25kg
- Dimensions: 91 x 38 x 36cm