Equipped with the "Powerdrive" technology, the new SPEEDZONE 12 will delight piste skiers of all abilities. Bearing testament to the work on both the structure and shape, this technology allows the ski to take on a similar role to that of a car chassis, absorbing irregularities and bumps on the piste, while maximising effort transmission. The skis offer unparalleled snow feel, creating a smooth sensation of snow feel, safety together with absolute comfort and optimal grip.
Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Terrain: On Piste
Bindings: Yes: SPX 12 Kinnect Dual WTR B80
- Binding: SPX 12 Kinnect Dual WTR B80 Black Orange
- Radius: 15m
- Waist: 72mm
- Sidecut: 121/72/106
- Camber: Tip rocket/traditional camber
- Core: Active wood core
- Extra Materials: Fibro metal
- Construction: Sandwich construction
- Base: sintered
- Other Features: Power drive
- *Please note that bindings will not come attached to skis, please take to a ski technician to be set up correctly
You May Also Need....
You may also like....