If you are looking to build or replace your climbing rack but not sure where to start the DMM Wallnut Sizes 1-11 and Alloy Offset Sizes 7-11 Set would be a good start. Making a significant saving than if bought individually these are sure to see you through a good range of climbs. They are also colour coded to ensure you can select your piece quickly and efficiently.
Wallnuts have been sculpted with scoops and curves to account for shallow or awkward placements, they are easy to place and offer a secure hold in a wide range of crack configurations. Also engineered into the design is DMM's lightweight construction, so you're not having to haul heavy ironmongery around with you, but this is of course never at the expense of strength and security.
On slightly flared placements nothing fits quite like an Alloy Offset. Use these as a back up for your Wallnuts and prepare to be converted.
- Classic shaped alloy nuts on wire
- Colour coded for easy recognition and compatibility with other brands
- High strength: 12kN (sizes 4-11)
- Sizes included: 1-11
- Offset alloy nuts on wire
- Wire recessed into top of nut and full wire radius for extra strength
- Weight saving holes
- Colour coded for easy recognition
You may also like....