DMM's flagship go-anywhere, climb-anything harness has been updated: a few minor tweaks have been made, but the bits that made it so popular have been left alone, resulting in the Rengade 2.0.
There's no way DMM would have got rid of the floating waist design: all seven gear loops stay centrally positioned regardless of how many layers you're wearing, without the need for two buckles. The racking has been improved, and extra hypalon patches have been added for additional ice-pro racking systems to be fitted. To round off, the Renegade 2.0 Harness is fitted with light-yet-tough rear elastics and belay loop, as well as safe, simple to use Slide Lock buckles all round.
Everything great about the Renegade, with even more refinement. Brilliant.
- Floating waist
- Slide Lock buckles
- Adjustable leg loops
- Seven gear loops (three diagonal either side, one centre back)
- Internal lumbar support
- Twin drop-away elastic leg loop retainers
- Four hypalon ice screw racking systems
- Cordura face fabric
- Unisex sizing (longer belay loop to accommodate variations in rise)
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.