Equally at home on the crag, as it is down the gym, the Beetle is ideally suited to making the transition from indoors to trad climbing outside. The carefully considered internal geometry with its holding power and smooth rope control inspires confident belaying, lowering and abseiling. Suitable for intensive commercial use. It is compatible with a wide range of rope diameters, from skinny half-ropes to the thicker single ropes used for bottom roping at climbing walls.
- Internal geometry provides optimum performance
- For greater and confidence inspiring control over a wide variety of rope diameters when belaying, lowering and abseiling
- Two friction modes for varying applications
- It can be flipped 180° for smooth abseiling on thick or low stretch ropes.
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.