DDM's Apex Hammer is a new, radically curved technical tool for hard icefalls and modern mixed climbing. The Apex is a superbly balanced precision tool ready to tackle steep ice, massive mountain routes and mixed test pieces. The curved shaft provides an ergonomic hand position and impressive clearance around bulging ice. Can be used with leashes in traditional climbing mode, but excels without leashes for the more modern approach. The new one piece T rated Ice and Mixed picks cover all bases.
- Hot forged, ergonomic handle
- T Rated Integrity Construction
- Dual handrests for leashless climbing
- High clearance shaft
- Pick weights for bullet hard ice and customised balance
- Supplied with grip tape for handle/shaft customisation
- Supplied with T Rated Ice picks as standard
- Length: 50cm
- Weight: 614g
You may also like...