Dirty Dog sunglasses use metal frames of extremely high quality which is guaranteed by their sophisticated electroplating and powder coating technologies in combination with epoxy coatings.
The lenses provide clear and restful vision in the most extreme environmental conditions. They also block reflected horizontal glare making them the perfect choice for any high glare situations like fishing, boating, skiing, driving or any situation where you need extra protection from reflected glare.
- Fit: Large
- Base: 5
- Horizontal Measurement (A): 58
- Distance Between Lenses (Dbl): 14
- Vertical Measurement (B): 50
- Temple Length (Tl): 140
- Effective Diameter (Ed): 64
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.