A proper backpack for real little climbers! The little alpine backpack is extremely robust and a real friend to school children on adventures in the wild country, whilst ski touring, climbing or on via ferratas.
This newly developed mini version of Guide is unfussy and in the same alpine style of the adult version. It is not just the looks however; the functions have also been transferred: Using the Alpine-Back carry system, flexibility and stability plus ventilation are guaranteed.
- Weight: 770g (Approx.)
- Volume: 22 litres
- Dimensions: 52(H) x 27(W) x 18(D)cm
- Ice axe / trekking pole straps
- Side compression straps
- Gear loops
- Zip pocket, valuables pocket, mesh side pockets
- “D-Rings” on the lid
- Soft hip fins with gear loops
- chest strap with emergency whistle
- Shoulder straps with Soft-Edge edges
- Hydration system compatible
- Wet pocket
- Sternum strap
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.