The winter 17 Travis Rice boot personifies athlete-driven product. Focused on performance and support, this pinnacle boot has an asymmetrical design engineered to maximize lateral power and drive while offering medial flex for full tweakability. Its asymmetrical outsole reduces toe and heel drag while dc’s exclusive storm flap eliminates snow build-up on laces and instep. Comes equipped with a black se liner and micro-adjustable focus boa to ensure pro-level comfort and response.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- FLEX: Very stiff
- FIT: Internal Ankle Harness: Anatomically designed for a secure heel and ankle hold with a narrower heel cup and reduced in-step for a better fit. Articulation: Full range of movement while flexing in the boot, keeping the heel planted for the most efficient transfer of energy to the board. Aerotech Ventilation: Moulded vents in the shell and liner work to release moisture to keep your feet dry and hence warm.
- LINER: Black SE Liner – Pro performance Aerotech Ventilation™ regulates moisture and temperature in the multi-layer construction of this liner. The combination of EVA memory foam and high rebound heat mouldable EVA delivers an unrivalled custom fit. Lateral Support Beams and a 360° power strap provides all-season support. Anatomical latex j-bars offer superior heel hold.
- LACING SYSTEM: Boa Focus Closure with H3 Coiler – The unbeatable H3 Coiler Platform is fast and easy, offering micro-adjustability for dialling in the perfect balance of flex and support.
- FOOTBED: EVA Heel pad: DC's proven impact absorbing system.
- SOLE: Asymmetrical Anti-Drag Outsole – From the visionary mind of Travis Rice comes DC's newest outsole. Featuring a unique asymmetrical design, this innovative outsole engineered to reduce toe and heel drag -- crucial for catch free descents in steep terrain and reduces the boot's overall footprint. Featuring a blend of durable rubber an UNILITE.
- Other Features: Superfabric™ Storm Flap – Keeps snow out so you stay dry longer.
You May Also Need....
You may also like....