Clean design and the simplicity of traditional lace closure make the Mutiny a solid, hardworking freestyle boot. A lightweight Contact Outsole and the support of our White Liner keep it comfy lap after lap.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- FLEX: Medium
- FIT: Internal Ankle Harness: Anatomically designed for a secure heel and ankle hold with a narrower heel cup and reduced in-step for a better fit. Articulation: Full range of movement while flexing in the boot, keeping the heel planted for the most efficient transfer of energy to the board.
- LINER: White Liner – Premium Performance that combines multi-layer construction with high rebound heat-mouldable EVA with thermal regulating fleece for a guaranteed fit and comfort right out of the box. Anatomical J-Bars and 180° Power Strap deliver support and response.
- LACING SYSTEM: Traditional Lace: Incorporates DC's Wraplock design for optimal closure and custom fit.
- FOOTBED: Impact S Insole: Designed for comfort and support, reducing fatigue and improving balance. Moisture-wicking fabric provides lasting comfort and dryness.
- SOLE: Uni Lite Outsole: DC's main outsole technology providing traction, durability and cushioning in an extra light outsole. Specialised tread patterns for ascending, descending and pushing whilst on the board.
- Other Features: Wrap Lock Hardware