This product is not available
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Polyamide Composite Carbon
- Construction: Cabrio
- Liner: Lupo Air
- Buckle: FP-100 Light
- Flex: 105
- Last: 100mm
- 1500g (Hike mode)
- 1620g (Downhill)
Dalbello's first Women's Lupo, the AX 105 W is a crossover freeride / touring model that combines incredible touring performance combined with on-mountain versatiity, with a huge size range that extends all the way down to a 21.0 Mondo Point!
Tech inserts and a removable external tongue help you go up, and the legendary freeride performance of the cabrio design allows you to rip it up for the way down. Unlike overlap boots adapted for touring, where the lower shell is modified (weakened) to allow the boot to go into walk mode, with Dalbello’s cabrio design the lower shell has the same design in both touring and non touring applications.
The IF AIR liner is thermo-formable for an optional instant break-in in just a few minutes. Now available: GripWalk soles with Vibram!
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Dalbello
You May Also Need....
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.