Designed and ridden by top level freeriders and big mountain skiers, seeking the ultimate in power, precision and aggressive skiing performance at any speed and on the most challenging terrain. The KR 2â€™s are dynamically engineered for optimal performance, compatible with contemporary big mountain skis featuring wider profiles with rockered cambers & shapes.
Ability Level - 7-10
- Heel: Narrow
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Instep: Medium
- Last: 98
- Flex: 130
- Buckles: F500 Aluminium - 3 micro adjustable, 1 inverted
- Liner: I.D. Thermo Pro FULL HD
- 50mm Powerstrap
- Sole: Solid Lug Boot Sole
- Cabrio Design
- Contour 4 Shell Design
- Dynalink Rearfoot Retention
- Centre Balance Stance
- PU Shell with Bi-Injected PU Cuff
- Adjustable Flex and forward lean
- Kinetic response tongue
- 2 Interchangable Tongues - Stiff or Medium Flex
- Firm & Anti Shock Zeppa Boards
- Twin Canting
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.