The Kids DRS 50 Ski Boot from Dalbello is the junior version of the popular adult racing series and the softest boot in the range - ideal for on-piste skiing. This soft flex boot has been adapted for young skiers to bend and flex the foot while the lower shell and cuff adjusts the forward lean angle.
The overlap construction gives a secure fit whilst reducing weight with less material, while a micro adjustable buckle ensures a custom fit. The toe / heel sections are ultra durable for longer lasting sole wear.
- Flex: 50
- Last: Junior
- Material: PU/DB Hyperlite
- Buckle: PJ 9 Macro
- Contour 4
- Overlap Design
- Forward Lean Control
- Aluminium Buckles
- Macro Rack Extension Feature
- Co-molded, Bi-injection
- Dura-Grip Replaceable Toes / Heels
- Drive & Control
- Locked Cuff
- Screw mounted buckle
- Canting (Shaft Alignment)
- Quick Macro Cuff Rack Extension (Tool Free)
- Adjustable Rear Cuff Spoiler
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.