The Womens Sequoia uses Gore-Tex and Gore warm technology to create a warm, waterproof and breathable mitt, great for anytime during the winer season. One of the key features is that it comes with a removeable liner, so whether you skiing during the freezing cold January or out doing spring laps in March, this mitt has you covered.
- Insert: GORE-TEX® + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable
- Insulation: High loft synthetic [ Glove 170 / 280g ] [ Mitt 170 / 350g ]
- Lining: 150g Tricot
- Palm: Durable water repellent leather
- Shell Fabric: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- External water resistant zippered stash / heat pack pocket
- One hand cinch gauntlet
- Nose wipe thumb panels
- Removable storm liner glove: Touch screen compatible 280g 4x4 stretch fleece
You may also like...