The Crux X2 Storm is a two person, double-skin mountaineering tent that appears compact, but has a very comfortable living space, an internal rear vestibule and a large porch.
The ripstop high tenacity nylon 6.6 flysheet is highly waterproof and breathable, as is the groundsheet, which features a PU coated taffeta nylon. In addition, the inner tent is breathable and features mesh to keep bugs out but allow ventilation, while DAC featherlight poles provide reliable strength and stability. Finally, there are two internal mesh pockets, two front vents and a single rear vent in the flysheet.
- Capacity: 2 people
- Weight: 2.95 kg (complete)
- Flysheet: 72 g/m² high-tenacity, 50 denier, ripstop nylon 6.6. 7000 mm hydrostatic head silicone coating
- Groundsheet: 92 g/m² taffeta 70 denier nylon. 7000 mm hydrostatic head PU coating
- Canopy: 35 g/m2 high-tenacity, 30 denier, ripstop nylon 6.6
- Poles: 4 x 8.90 mm ø Yunan scandium alloy with floating connectors
- Guylines: 4 x 3 way attachment 2.00 mm Dyneema with mini-Linelok adjusters
- Pegs: 12 x 7001-T6 square-section alloy pegs, (weight 12 g each)
- Dimensions: (heightxlengthxwidth): 105 x 215x 120cm.
- Packed Size: 50 x 15cm