For many people, Kiwis are one of the definitive outdoor trousers, and it's not hard to see why.
Cut in rugged fabric, reinforced at the knees, seat and heels for extra durability, with a generous helping of pockets, they are a true Craghoppers classic. The Men's Classic Kiwi trousers have now been improved and honed for even more durable, harder-wearing performance. They're quick-drying, sun-protective, and impervious to the odd quick and light shower, and for this latest incarnation a belt is included too.
- Fabric: SolarDry (polyester/cotton)
- Sun protection: UPF40+
- SmartDry Nano finish for long-lasting water repellency
- Reinforced seat & knees
- Heel tape
- 8 pockets (5 zipped)
- Mobile phone holder
- Part elasticated waist with belt
- Weight: 464g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.