The Womens Snow Rival Jacket from Columbia will help you have an exhilarating adventure on the slopes while protecting you from harsh weather. Columbia has created a state-of-the-art insulated ski jacket. Waterproof Technology ensures you stay dry during snow showers, while the removable, adjustable storm hood is helmet compatible so you can stay safe when skiing. You can enjoy the benefit of your body heat with the reflective lining and open the underarm venting to enjoy a cooling moment on the way down. Store your essentials securely in the ski pass pocket, media and goggle pocket and interior security pocket.
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining
- Omni-Tech waterproof/ breathable
- 80g isulation
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Peripheral hood adjustment
- Helmet-compatible storm hood
- 2-way underarm venting
- Adjustable snap back powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- Light Rail centerfront & hand pocket zippers
- Interior security pocket
- Media & goggle pocket
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Comfort cuff with thumb hole
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.