The Womens Powder Keg II Down Jacket from Columbia boasts all the features you need for your ski journey. Keep warm and snug with 700 fill power goose down insulation and the reflective Omni-Heat 3D lining. Omni-Tech waterproof Technology keeps you dry, while the removable and adjustable storm hood is compatible with helmets so you can ski with style. Keep your prized possessions hidden in the interior security pocket. On top, it has all the features you expect from a premium ski jacket: 4-way stretch fabric, powder skirt, ski pass pocket, media and goggle pocket, adjustable contoured sleeve cuff and comfort cuff with thumb hole.
- Omni-Heat 3D reflective lining
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable
- 4-way comfort stretch
- 700 fill power goose down insulation
- Peripheral hood adjustment
- Helmet-compatible storm hood
- 2-way underarm venting
- PU coated chest pocket zipper
- 2-way centerfront PU Vislon zipper
- Adjustable snap back powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- PU coated hand pocket zippers
- Interior security pocket
- Media & goggle pocket
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Comfort cuff with thumb hole
Columbia Sportwear Company has been making gear so that people can enjoy the outdoors for longer. Based in Portland, the Pacific Northwest is the perfect playground to try and test Columbia’s products in a range of different conditions.
Columbia products are put through rigorous tests to earn their tested tough stamp to make sure that your product is duly equipped to stay outside long after the featherweights have retreated indoors.
You may also like...