The Womens Outdry Ex Eco Down Jacket from Columbia presents OutDry Extreme ECO Technology. OutDry Extreme waterproof construction protects you during rain showers, while 700 fill power goose down insulation keeps you warm in severely cold temperatures. Made from recycled polyester and 100% recycled trims, including zips, toggles and labels, stay stylish in all weather conditions while being eco-friendly.
- OutDry waterproof/ breathable
- RDS certified down
- Textile made from 100% recycled polyester
- Trims contain 100% recycled content
- No water used to color this textile
- Non PFC OutDry Extreme Membrane
- External seam tape
- 700 fill power down insulation
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drawcord at hem
- Bonded baffle construction
- Bluesign product
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.