The Womens Outdry Ex Eco Down Jacket from Columbia presents OutDry Extreme ECO Technology. OutDry Extreme waterproof construction protects you during rain showers, while 700 fill power goose down insulation keeps you warm in severely cold temperatures. Made from recycled polyester and 100% recycled trims, including zips, toggles and labels, stay stylish in all weather conditions while being eco-friendly.
- OutDry waterproof/ breathable
- RDS certified down
- Textile made from 100% recycled polyester
- Trims contain 100% recycled content
- No water used to color this textile
- Non PFC OutDry Extreme Membrane
- External seam tape
- 700 fill power down insulation
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drawcord at hem
- Bonded baffle construction
- Bluesign product
Columbia Sportwear Company has been making gear so that people can enjoy the outdoors for longer. Based in Portland, the Pacific Northwest is the perfect playground to try and test Columbia’s products in a range of different conditions.
Columbia products are put through rigorous tests to earn their tested tough stamp to make sure that your product is duly equipped to stay outside long after the featherweights have retreated indoors.
You may also like...