The Columbia Women's Yama Mid Leather OutDry Shoe was developed with the help of female runners, the Yama redefines performance, comfort and fit for active women - from the shock absorbing air cushion in the heel to the articulated collar system and fully re-engineered women's-specific heel cup. This version also integrates OutDry waterproof-breathable technology, a supple full-grain leather upper and multi-density EVA foam in the footbed so you stay warm, dry, protected and comfortable during high-velocity aerobic activities in the great outdoors.
- OutDry waterproof breathable construction keeps you dry and comfortable without adding extra weight or debris retention
- Techlite midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Omni-Grip rubber for optimal traction on all surfaces
- Waterproof supple full-grain leather and mesh upper for comfort durability and support
- Articulated collar system, co-developed with female runners, for extra support and a superior fit
- Multi-density EVA foam on the footbed and collar lining, promote extended wear comfort and create the secure heel fit
- An air cushion located in the heel, calibrated for a women's foot frame to absorb shock and enhance stability on the trail
- Multi-directional lugs delivers vital traction on high-friction areas
- Waterproof materials and construction method
- Weight: 390 g
- Upper: Full-grain leather and mesh, OutDry construction
- Midsole: Techlite technology
- Omni-Grip Outsole: High traction rubber
You May Also Need....