The Columbia Womens Lay 'D' Down Jacket is not only beautiful to look at and superbly comfortable to wear, it also features Columbias own weather resistant fabric technology that provides protection whether you're cruising the pistes or the pavements.
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective and insulated technology
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency technology
- Fabrics: Shell 100% Polyester Act II Satin Sateen
- Lining: 100% Polyester Thermal Reflective
- Insulation: 550 fill - 80% Duck down/20% feather
- Removable and adjustable storm hood with removable faux fur trim
- Underarm venting
- Waterproof zip-closed pockets
- Removable, snap back powder skirt
- Media and goggle pocket
- Comfort cuffs
Columbia Sportwear Company has been making gear so that people can enjoy the outdoors for longer. Based in Portland, the Pacific Northwest is the perfect playground to try and test Columbia’s products in a range of different conditions.
Columbia products are put through rigorous tests to earn their tested tough stamp to make sure that your product is duly equipped to stay outside long after the featherweights have retreated indoors.
You may also like...