Columbia's classic Silver Ridge Multi Plaid Shirt blends simple aesthetics with impressive performance elements.
The Omni-Shade fabric gives you a UPF of 30 and the sun protection collar provides extra defense for your neck. The vents at the rear allow warm air to escape while the Omni-Wick technology means the shirt actively breathes and transmits moisture away from your skin for cooling comfort.
- Main: Silver Ridge ripstop (53% nylon, 47% Tactel nylon)
- Inserts: Silver Ridge seersucker (55% nylon, 38% Tactel nylon, 7% polyester)
- Omni-Wick wicking technology
- Omni-Shade UPF 30 sun protection
- 2 chest pockets with hook & loop closure
- Mesh pocket bags
- Sun protection collar
Columbia Sportwear Company has been making gear so that people can enjoy the outdoors for longer. Based in Portland, the Pacific Northwest is the perfect playground to try and test Columbia’s products in a range of different conditions.
Columbia products are put through rigorous tests to earn their tested tough stamp to make sure that your product is duly equipped to stay outside long after the featherweights have retreated indoors.
You may also like...