When you’re tackling that long hike it’s important to have a reliable waterproof to stave off the worst of the elements, with fully sealed seams. The Mens Evolution Valley Jacket from Columbia will keep up with all your adventures. Fully breathable, this jacket features underarm venting to provide extra comfort. With its attached adjustable hood, and adjustable cuffs and hems, you’ll find your perfect fit to ensure comfort whatever the weather. There are two zipped hand pockets and an internal security pocket so you have somewhere to put your valuables.
- Main: Omni-Tech Double Ripstop 2L (100% nylon)
- Stretch panels: Omni-Tech Twill 2L (90% polyester, 10% Lycra elastane)
- Lining: 57% recycled polyester, 43% virgin polyester mesh
- Omni-Tech technology
- Waterproof & breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Drawcord adjustable hood
- Inner security pocket
- Zipped hand pockets
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Active fit
- Centre back length: 30"
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.