This super-lightweight yet warm down parka is a study in both technology and value. The Carabineer keeps the pounds down with a sleek 2.5-layer shell and a 700-fill goose down insulated liner. Despite its ultralight weight, it's a master heat retainer thanks to Omni-Heat thermal reflective technology.
An attention-grabbing jacket in its own right, the liner also features Omni-Shield advanced repellency to keep you dry from trail to slope to campfire. It’s armed with Omni-Tech waterproof breathability, and every seam is sealed against the outer elements. Barely-there security pockets at chest and lower torso feature Invizzip technology for cleaner, more refined style. Underarm vents can be zipped open to disperse excess heat. Also, the efficiency of down makes this jacket extremely packable, just roll it up into a pint-sized package and slip it the side pocket of your backpack.
- Shell: 2.5L Enthuse ripstop (100% nylon)
- Lining: 57% recycled polyester/43% polyester mesh
- Shell: Tactel ripstop (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 700 fill 90/10 down
- Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency liner
- Zip-in Interchange system
- Underarm venting
- Invizzip pocket zips
- Zip-closed hand and security pockets
- Interior goggle pocket
- Productcode: A1212362