The Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective technology helps to keep you comfortable thanks to tiny silver dots that reflect and retain the warmth your body produces, the breathable material also dissipates moisture and excess heat in order that you don’t become too hot. The Omni-Tech shell allows you to stay dry in wet conditions and works in conjunction with the Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining to ensure great breathability to help keep you comfortable throughout the day.
The hood on the jacket is adjustable and can be removed completely if desired while the drawcord adjustable hem and adjustable cuffs are great for sealing out cold drafts. There is a zipped interior pocket and three zipped outer pockets which are great for keeping essentials safe and close to hand and a small ski pass pocket sits on the wrist for convenience. Also inside the jacket there is a large goggle pocket in order that you can keep them safe and scratch-free when you aren't wearing them. A drop tail on the rear of the jacket offers a better scope of protection while adjustable inner comfort cuffs and the adjustable snap-back powder skirt are great for stopping stray powder from travelling up your sleeves and back.
- Shell: Omni-Tech (100% polyester)
- Lining: Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Insulation: 100% polyester, 100g/m2
- Waterproof and breathable
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Adjustable snap-back powder-skirt
- Interior security pocket
- PU zip on chest
- Zippered hand pockets
- Media and goggle pocket
- Adjustable comfort cuff
- Drop tail
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Ski pass pocket
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.