The Girls Buga Set is a fantastic two-piece ideal for keeping your young one protected while they’re getting involved in winter sports. There is a long zip at the front of the bib trousers for easy on and off while articulated knees and gusset detail provide full freedom of movement for all activities.
The jacket has a full length zip and an adjustable storm hood providing great coverage when the weather takes a turn for the worse. An Omni-Tech membrane has been included so that the set is both waterproof and breathable, while fleece lined zipped hand pockets ensure valuables are kept safe.
Both are filled with Microtemp XF II insulation to protect from the cold. The OutGrown system is great for getting more than just one season out of the set. Discreet stitching lines can be undone to increase the length of the arms and legs to make them longer so that they fit for longer.
- Shell: Omni-Tech (100% nylon)
- Lining: 210T taffeta (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 150g/m2 Microtemp XF II (100% polyester)
- Bib trousers:
- Shell: Omni-Tech Legacy Twill (100% nylon)
- Lining: Omni-Heat reflective, 220g MTR Fleece (100% polyester)
- Insulation: 100g/m2 Microtemp XF II (100% polyester)
- Membrane: Omni-Tech
- Waterproof and breathable
- Seam sealed
- Attached adjustable storm hood with taffeta lining
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Outgrown system
- Fleece lined, zipped hand pockets
- Reinforced cuff guard
- Reinforced knees and bottom
- Internal leg gaiter
- Adjustable braces
- Front zip for easy on and off
- Reflective detail
Columbia Sportwear Company has been making gear so that people can enjoy the outdoors for longer. Based in Portland, the Pacific Northwest is the perfect playground to try and test Columbia’s products in a range of different conditions.
Columbia products are put through rigorous tests to earn their tested tough stamp to make sure that your product is duly equipped to stay outside long after the featherweights have retreated indoors.