12 point crampons for alpinism, goulottes and mixed climbing made from tempered painted steel. Shaped frontal points to enhance progression on slopes and innovative macro-setting system to quickly switch from EU 36/43 size range to EU 42/47.
- New double lever system for size adjustment, easy to operate with one hand only.
- Dovetailed exchangeable antibotts, equipped with bellows to prevent snow build-up beneath the crampon.
- Classic version come with tough plastic heel cradle and toe strap that will fit any stiffened winter boot.
- Available also in the versions: semiautomatic (offers a quick fit heel clip with tough plastic front straps for boots with a compatible sole unit) or automatic (offers a quick fit heel clip with a front toe bail for boots with a compatible sole unit).
- Canvas storage bag included.
You may also like...