Introducing the Casio ProTrek Smart WSD-F20X...
Like its base model, the WSD-F20X features low-power GPS and color map functionality that can be used offline. By downloading maps in advance, you can easily check your current location using only the watch. When skiing or snowboarding, the Snow mode of the Activity app lets you check out the course and maximum speed of each run, letting you make the most of every trip down the hill.
A newly-designed watch face called "Place" has been added to the lineup of interchangeable watch faces. When the watch is used to select an event with a location from your Google Calendar, a map of the destination will appear in the background of the analog-style watch display. Of course, the current location can also be shown. In addition, the round windows at the 12 and 6 o’clock positions represent complications made possible by Android Wear devices.
Another useful feature is the customisability of the information appearing on the watch face, such as altitude, atmospheric pressure, and battery level, as well as data from Google or third-party apps. The "Place" watch face is scheduled for release at the same time as the WSD-F20X, and it can also be installed on the existing model, the WSD-F20.
- Water Resistance: 5 bar (50 meters)*1
- Environmental Durability: MIL-STD-810 (United States military standard issued by the U.S. Department of Defense)*2, low-temperature resistance (-10°C)
- Display: 1.32-inch dual layer display
- Color: TFT LCD and monochrome LCD
- Color: 320×300 pixels
- Touchscreen: Capacitive touchscreen (anti-fouling coating)
- GPS: Compatible (including GLONASS and Michibiki)
- Color Maps: Compatible (supports offline use)
- Sensors: Pressure (air pressure, altitude) sensor, accelerometer, gyrometer, compass (magnetic) sensor
- Microphone: Yes
- Vibrator: Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth® V4.1 (Low Energy), Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Buttons: TOOL button, Power button, APP button
- Battery: Lithium-ion battery
- Charging Method: Magnetic charging terminal
- Recharging Time: Approx. 2 hours at room temperature
- Battery Life
(when GPS is not in use)
Normal use (color display): 1 day, roughly
Normal use (color display Auto Off*4): 2 days, roughly
Timepiece Mode (timekeeping only): more than 1 month, roughly
(Varies according to use)
- Battery Life
(when GPS is in use)
Per-second measurement (color display):
6–8 hours (Accuracy Priority) / 18 hours, roughly (Battery Priority)
Per-second measurement (color display Auto Off*4):
7–9 hours (Accuracy Priority) / 25 hours, roughly (Battery Priority)
Intermittent measurement (color display):
1 day, roughly (measurement every 6 minutes)
Intermittent measurement (color display Auto Off*4):
2 days, roughly (measurement every 6 minutes)
(Varies according to use)
- Size of Case: Approx. 61.7mm×57.7mm×15.3 mm (H×W×D)
- Weight: Approx. 94g (including soft urethane band), 90g (including cloth band)
- OS: Android Wear 2.0
- Operating Environment
Use of the device requires a smartphone with the following specifications.
Smartphone with Android™ 4.3 or later.
One of the following models with iOS 9 or later:
iPhone 5 or later
*1 Based on in-house test by Casio.
*2 Ten items tested under military specification MIL-STD-810G at National Technical Systems:
• Shock: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 516.7 Procedure IV. • Vibration: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 514.7 Procedure I. • Humidity: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 507.6 Procedure II. • Solar radiation: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 505.6 Procedure II. • Low pressure transport: Tested to
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.