Tap water in Western Europe and North America is of reliably good quality. However, outside of these regions, the quality is less so. It can be contaminated with micr-organisms, bacteria and viruses that can cause diarrhoea and infectious diseases.
Care Plus Hadex is a drinking water disinfectant that you can use when you have any doubt about the bacteriological safety of your water source. It is ideal for use in warm country where the tap water is less reliable than it is at home, or if you are caravanning or camping and taking water from a spring. It is chlorine based and can be used on water from taps, springs and wells.
A 30 millilitre bottle of Hadex will disinfect 150 litres of water or a single drop is sufficient to treat a 200 millilitre glass of water. It takes 30 minutes for the reaction to take effect, after which the water is purified and the taste and odour of the chlorine will disappeared.
Please read the supplied instructions carefully before using this product.