Jess Kimura Pro: On this board, you could be Rider of the Year.
One of the most decorated snowboarders of this decade, Jess Kimura has swept the Transworld Snowboarding Rider’s Poll Awards multiple times. Jess has made her mark not only on women’s snowboarding, but on snowboarding itself. Her fan base crosses genders and is comprised of riders from all spectrums of the sport who appreciate her gritty, sincere and hell-bent approach. For 2016, we’ve added a 150 size and upgraded the Jess Kimura Pro with a new resin system and a durable Wax Infused Enduro Base. The shaping theories and construction reflect the durability and manoeuvrability required for her passion and your progression.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain, Freestyle
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- TOPSHEET: Multitech™ Level 3 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet – Advanced ink bonding and curing technologies for a killer graphic.
- PLT Topsheet Technology™ – Environmentally-conscious PLT technology reduces the need for harmful chemicals while creating a high-quality topsheet.
- SHAPE: Twin
- BASE: Wax Infused Enduro™ Base – This base material strikes a unique and sought after balance between high performance and low maintenance. These bases are highly wax absorbent and allow longer time periods between waxing sessions.
- Titanal Base Inlay, Sublimation Base
- EDGE: 360° Steel Edges
- CORE: Canadian Maple Dual Core™ – A dense and powerful core built for durability and control.
- Camber: Hybrid Camber
- FLEX: Medium
- WIDTH: Regular