The Mens Ultrafear Snowboard from Capita features a Kevlar/Titanal Body Armor with a 1.5mm Cork Edge Dampening System alongside a low-temperature, high strength, Holysheet Fiberglass configuration. The technically advanced composite configuration of the ULTRAFEAR provides increased ollie power and a toughness coveted by many riders.
With a Superdrive high-speed sintered base and a new FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core, the ULTRAFEAR stands as one of the greatest jib and park boards in the business. As a three-time Transworld Good Wood Award winner and star of endless video segments, the Ultrafear is a popular addition to any snowboarders checklist.
- FSC certified P2 superlight core
- Kevlar / titanal body armor
- 1.5mm cork edge dampening system
- Holysheet fiberglass magic bean resin
- Superdrive base
- Multitech level 4 deepspace silkscreen
- PAM16000 topsheet w/ metallic underlay
- Multitech sublimation + die-cut base
- PLT topsheet technology
- 360° HRC48 steel edges
- Edges have offset seam
- Full ABS10000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Titanal base inlay
- *Design dependent on size
You may also like...