The Mens Ultrafear Snowboard from Capita features a Kevlar/Titanal Body Armor with a 1.5mm Cork Edge Dampening System alongside a low-temperature, high strength, Holysheet Fiberglass configuration. The technically advanced composite configuration of the ULTRAFEAR provides increased ollie power and a toughness coveted by many riders.
With a Superdrive high-speed sintered base and a new FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core, the ULTRAFEAR stands as one of the greatest jib and park boards in the business. As a three-time Transworld Good Wood Award winner and star of endless video segments, the Ultrafear is a popular addition to any snowboarders checklist.
- FSC certified P2 superlight core
- Kevlar / titanal body armor
- 1.5mm cork edge dampening system
- Holysheet fiberglass magic bean resin
- Superdrive base
- Multitech level 4 deepspace silkscreen
- PAM16000 topsheet w/ metallic underlay
- Multitech sublimation + die-cut base
- PLT topsheet technology
- 360° HRC48 steel edges
- Edges have offset seam
- Full ABS10000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Titanal base inlay
- *Design dependent on size
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.