When one of the most decorated snowboard designs in history gets supercharged, what do you end up with? The Super DOA from Capita! Building on the industry-changing foundation set by the original model, the Super DOA benefits from the same shaping and camber theory as it's namesake, and throws in some of the highest end technical attributes available to the Capita team.
The core gets an update, with Capita's new FSC Certified 3D Hover Core, providing not only a decrease in weight but increasing pop and yielding a higher impact resistance than ever before. It doesn't stop there though, with the addition of Kevlar-bound sidewalls, a woven blend of carbon and flax for increased response and dampness and a super-fast sintered base. The Super DOA is an absolute weapon all over the mountain.
One of the poppiest and fun boards you can ride within the confines of the resort, the Super DOA is a tasteful and timeless improvement on an all-time classic. We love it and we know you will too.
- Core: FSC Certified Super Lightweight Wood
- Shape: True Twin
- Profile: Resort V1 Profile
- Terrain: All-Mountain Freestyle
- Base: Sintered
- Sidewalls: ABS1000 + Kevlar
- Reinforcement: Carbon + Flax Weave
- Inserts: 4 x 2 Traditional
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.