The Outerspace Living series feature a true-twin freestyle shape blended with a hybrid-camber profile built for freeriding. Inspired by the award-winning Mercury series, positive-camber lies underfoot for power retention while the nose and tail are elevated to help the board swim through powder and variable conditions. Forgiving when you want them to be, but strong enough to handle sticky situations, these decks excel when one board is asked to handle the in-bounds features of a resort and side-country conditions as well. Do you want to do laps through the park after the powder is tracked out? If so, then this is the board for you.
Rider Type: Freeride/All terrain
Profile: Freeride Profile
- NEW! FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™: Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- NEW! INLAID TITANAL STRUTS: High strength hardened aluminum wrought alloy integrated into mllled channels in the core for structural reinforcement.
- SPECIAL BLEND FIBERGLASS NEW! MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN: Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- XXX[TRUDED]™ BASE Extruded under high pressure resulting in a super hard, and extremely durable surface this is no ordinary extruded base.
- Multitech™ Level DeepSpace™ Silkscreen
- PAM Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Multitech™ Sublimation + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC Steel Edges
- NEW! Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel x Inserts
- Titanal Base Inlay