The all-new Capita Asymulator is a hard-carving, hard-charging twin snowboard that features a unique and asymetrical shape to maximise heel-side edge hold. This board is a perfect freestyle park board that more than proves it's mettle on the rest of the mountain.
Featuring a super-light, FSC certified wood core, combined with Aramind and Flax fiber weave to increase power and response while reducing chatter through the board and through your knees and legs.
The unique asymetrical shape features two different side-cuts on each edge, with the toe-side enjoying a smooth, radial sidecut and the heel-side edge utilises a more aggressive side-cut to compensate for the lack of mechanical leverage created by not being able to bend your knees the opposite way when on your heel edge.
What does this all mean? It makes it easier to carve on the heel side, while also making heel side turns when riding switch easier to engage and maintain. Nothing but benefits!
- Core: FSC Certified Superlight Wood
- Shape: Asymetrical Twin
- Profile: Resort V1 Profile
- Reinforcement: Aramid + Flax weave
- Alloy Skid Plates (Nose and Tail)
- Base: Sintered
- Sidewall: ABS1000
- Inserts: 4 x 2 Traditional
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.