Outerspace Living: Smooth and predictable freerider.
The Outerspace Living series feature a true-twin freestyle shape blended with a hybrid camber profile built for freeriding. Inspired by the award winning Mercury series, positive camber lies underfoot for power retention while the nose and tail are elevated to help the board swim through powder and variable conditions. Forgiving when you want them to be, but strong enough to handle sticky situations, these decks excel when one board is asked to handle the in-bounds features of a resort and side-country conditions as well.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain, freeride, powder
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- TOPSHEET: Multitech™ Level 5 DeepSpace™ Metallic Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet – Advanced ink bonding and curing technologies for a killer graphic.
- PLT Topsheet Technology™ – Environmentally-conscious PLT technology reduces the need for harmful chemicals while creating a high-quality topsheet.
- SHAPE: Twin
- BASE: XXX(Truded)™ Base – The base material takes the characteristics and manufacturing techniques used in creating normal extruded base material but due to higher pressure and temperature, increases the surface strength creating a base that will last longer and be more durable when jibbing and bombing around the mountain.
- Level 3 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen Base
- Titanal Base Inlay
- EDGE: 360° Steel Edges
- CORE: RFC Sustainable Select Core™ – The RFC Select Core™ is the original eco-friendly core. Its proven track record offers the environmentally conscious consumer a sustainable alternative without sacrificing any of the energy or stability expected from CAPiTA. These cores have been reforestation certified by a leading environmental agency for nature and habitat sustainability, and made with a single species poplar grain for a smooth, consistent ride. Extending from edge-to-edge and tip-to-tail, the wood grain has no knots or finger joints enhancing response and providing a completely uniform flex pattern.
- Camber: Hybrid Camber
- FLEX: Medium