Mercury: Any time, any place freeride machine
As a 2016 Transworld Good Wood Award winner, the Mercury series has little competition. Renown for all-terrain versatility, the Mercury has been designed for power when you want it and float when you need it. Featuring all new Engineered Carbon Arcs and a bomber Panda Core with Bamboo Power Rods, this board’s durability and Ollie power is next-level. From pow and kickers to narrow chutes and laps around the park, this all-terrain monster will get you into and out of every possible situation.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain, Freeride
- ABILITY LEVEL: Advanced
- TOPSHEET: Multitech™ Level 6 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay – Advanced ink bonding and curing technologies for a killer graphic.
- PLT Topsheet Technology™ – Environmentally-conscious PLT technology reduces the need for harmful chemicals while creating a high-quality topsheet.
- SHAPE: Twin
- BASE: Omega Mark II™ High Speed Base – The all new Omega™ Speed Base is made with a new blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. The 2016/2017 upgrades include improved transparency and increased density. Sinstered for speed, this base is porous, absorbing more wax to wick longer and ride faster.
- Multitech™ Sublimation + Die-Cut Base
- EDGE: 360° Steel Edges
- CORE: Panda Core™ – The Panda Core™ was built for a high performance return of energy in a lightweight versatile core. From razor sharp turns on demand, to huge ollies, this core was engineered with all-terrain technical freestyle riding in mind. Comprised of Capita's P2 Superlight Core and enhanced with inlaid bamboo power rods, this high-density core is strong enough to meet the needs of the all-terrain customer while saving considerable weight.
- Camber: Hybrid camber
- FLEX: Stiff
- WIDTH: Regular
You May Also Need....
You may also like....