CAPiTA DOA (Defenders of Awesome) snowboard totally rocked its first season from the sheer amount of positive feedback from test riders. Touted as one of the best boards last year, the DOA has been upgraded with an all new DS Select RFC Sustainable Dual Core and Fortressâ„¢ Kevlar Bound Sidewalls for bomb-proof construction.
This is a pure all out freestyle machine for the rider that wants it all; Powder when the snow is deep, then park when the powders gone, and a whole lot of messing around in between. What makes it so awesome is the hybrid camber design between the feet blending into flat sections under the feet. This delivers the pop and response of a camber board with the predictability of reverse camber. It also carves an incredibly well and it probably one of the best boards out there for perfecting the evasive Euro Carve manoeuvre.
|154||Weight Range: 52 - 77kg|
|156||Weight Range: 57 - 79kg|
|158||Weight Range: 59 - 84kg|
- DS Select RFC Sustainable Dual Core
- EVO Tech Fiberglass Configuration
- 2 x 30mm Carbon Fiber Beams
- NEW Fortressâ„¢ Kevlar Bound Sidewalls
- Wax Infused Rotation Sintered Speed Base
- Multitechâ„¢ Level 5 DeepSpaceâ„¢ Silkscreen + PAM8000â„¢ Topsheet
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree Steel Edges
- Full ABS Sidewalls With Silkscreened Graphics
- 4 x 2 Inserts
- Titanal Base Inlay
- Sintered Base
- Flex (1 Soft - 10 Stiff): 6
- Ability Level - Intermediate/Advanced
You May Also Need....
You may also like....