The Defenders of Awesome series has a big reputation and these boards have earned it. As winners of the most
coveted design award in snowboarding five years in a row, this highly sought after series has won a Transworld Good Wood Award every single year of its existence. Truly undefeated, the DOA is one of the best in the game and has the accolades to prove it. It may not be necessary to spend our time trying to improve perfection, but at The Mothership there’s no time for sleep. The Defenders of Awesome series features a next-generation hybrid-camber design which delivers the pop and response of a cambered board with the predictability of reverse-camber. With an all-new fiberglass and resin configuration, as well as an upgraded Superdrive™ base material, the ultimate go anywhere.
Rider Type: Freeride/Freestyle/All Rounder
Profile: Hybrid Camber Profile
- CARBON FIBER BEAMS: Increases power and response while remaining ultralight.
- FORTRESS™ KEVLAR BOUND SIDEWALLS: Heavy duty protection with refined flyweight kevlar.
- SPECIAL BLEND FIBERGLASS NEW! MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN: Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™: Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- NEW! SUPERDRIVE™ BASE: The new standard in sintered base material, this UHMWPE is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
- Multitech™ Level DeepSpace™ Silkscreen PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Multitech™ Sublimation + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- NEW! Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel Inserts
- Titanal Base Inlay
You May Also Need....
You may also like....