- Removable, adjustable, wire hood for protection against high-wind conditions
- Water-resistant Arctic-Tech fabric exterior for durability and weather-resistance
- Interior back pack shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Customize the fit with elasticized waist draw cords
- One interior pocket; media pocket with headphone access
- Two exterior pockets; fleece-lined hand warmer with snap
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Remove fur if possible. Dry clean only.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.