The Trillium Parka from Canada Goose combines a sleek fit, cinched waist and slimming lines with 625 fill power white duck down to create an extremely warm parka. A removable coyote fur trim at the hood and Arctic-Tech fabric are specially designed to keep you comfortably warm.
The Trillium Parka ensures optimum protection from challenging weather conditions, whether you're strolling the citys pavements or walking in the snow.
- Fabric: Arctic-Tech (85% polyester, 15% cotton, 195g/m2)
- Insulation: 625 fill power white duck down
- Removable coyote fur trim at hood
- Water & wind resistant
- DWR finish
- Heavy duty, 2-way locking zip at centre front with velcro storm flap
- Adjustable hood with bracing wire
- 2 fleece lined pockets with velcro flap fastening
- 2 fleece lined handwarmer pockets at chest
- 1 interior media pocket
- Heavyduty, ribbed knit cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord at waist
- Interior shoulder straps allows wearer to carry it over shoulders
- Centre back length: 91.5cm
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.