- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood
- Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free
- Waist features interior drawcord
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage
- Back gusset with zipper closure
- Placket with military button closures over 2-way zipper
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
You may also like...