- Non-removable, adjustable hood with a removable real fur ruff
- Quilt-through design for even heat distribution and bulk reduction
- Interior back pack shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Two interior pockets; security with zip closure, drop-in media
- Two exterior pockets; fleece-lined handwarmers
- Adjustable heavy-duty, rib-knit collar helps keep out the cold
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Dry clean only, remove ruff before cleaning.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.