- FIT - Slim
- LENGTH - Hip
- FILL - 675 Fill Power White Goose Down
- Down origin: North America
- Strategically placed down for lightweight warmth without added bulk
- Lighweight fill and construction means it packs down easily
- Non-removable, adjustable down hood with quilted lining for extra warmth
- Stretch rib knit cuffs with thumbholes help sleeves stay put
- Exterior zipper closure hand pockets and an interior security pocket
- Interior backpack shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- WASH CARE - Dry clean only
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
You may also like....