- Hip-length, cut longer in the back for more protection from cold and wind
- Interior elastic drawcord at hem for shaping and closer fit
- Non-removable, adjustable hood with a shaped brim to stand up to winds
- Exterior fleece-lined handwarmer pockets and an oversized interior media pocket
- Interior back pack shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Dry clean only
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
You may also like....