The Brookvale from Canada Goose has flexible yet lightweight fabric that provides high mobility and easy portability. It can be stored away into its own internal mesh pocket which makes it ideal from travelling with a small bag.
Wear it on its own for active fall camping or paired with a Technical Shell for colder and wetter weather adventures.
- FIT - Slim
- LENGTH - Hip
- FILL - 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
- Down origin: North America
- Quilt-through design keeps this layer lightweight and easy to move in
- Customize the fit with adjustable waist draw cords
- Stretch cuff binding with thumb-loops for comfort and performance
- Insulated wind guard behind center front zipper for added protection from the wind
- Two exterior pockets; fleece-lined hand warmers
- Self-packable into interior pocket with zipper closure for travel-friendly pillow
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
You may also like...